• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

OASC Fitness Test

M

missamielou

Hi!

I have my OASC in 2 weeks time.. been doing loads of running. Going to have a few practice bleep tests before I go. Does anyone know which level I need to get to?

Any advice would be appreciated!!

Cheerz dearz

=)

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Am sure if you gave a clue as to age and sex (though I'm guessing girlie) someone on here may be able to help!

M

missamielou

I am female and 21 years old... but i wanna be able to do male standard!! I dont wanna slack! =)

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
As of 01 Apr 08

Female 7.02
Male is 9.10

Thought it had gone up since '08 but that's the latest info on our homepage.

M

missamielou

7.02? Thats a lot lower than I was expecting... I thought I did that at school when I was 16!! Im definately going for Male standard!!

P

Potential_rock

On a similar theme, do they stop the bleep test when they get to the limit? I got 11.8 at PROC and was hoping to show improvement at OASC, as fitness was the main area of improvement. Would be nice to show I've been putting the miles in!

P

PRO_198

No, they don't stop you at 9.10, and to answer the first post on the thread, don't take the attitude of 'what do i need to get to?', do your best and go for as long as you possibly can until you're hanging out of your ar*e!!!

:pDT_Xtremez_34: