• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

O2 Armed Forces Offer

JFOM

Trekkie Nerd
Cheers Chip, but it's only available to people starting out on a new contract :pDT_Xtremez_40:

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Not true mate:

https://o2open.co.uk/O2Open/servlets/SignUp you as the service man use that link to sign up and at that link number 4 gives details of where to contact.

4. See one you like? We'll text you a voucher code. You can take this in store or call O2’s telesales team on 0800 5884212 (New Customers) or 0800 0321402 (Upgrading/Existing O2 Customers) to get the offer.

Just give friends who are on existing contracts the 8 digit code and tell them to ring the second number or go into store

JFOM

Trekkie Nerd
Just come off the phone to them and they say no! But they will give it to me when my contract is due for renewal in March!

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Shocking mate I am hearing people are having better luck instore and having money credited to their accounts.

L

Little Tronk

I got it when I upgraded last month, not only that but as I have 2 numbers on one contract (Me and Wor Lass) we both got it - Champion!