• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NY Honours 2024

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts

Well done to those individuals named - a couple of which I recognise, so I guess I'm not so old after all!

Question for those serving though with regard all these team commendations - does everyone get presented with something, or is it just one certificate that ends up in the section toilet and gets removed after a couple of years because nobody there was part of what it was for.

Dan_Brown

Sergeant
My team got a commendation 2021. Although we were all present to receive the award, we were indeed given only one copy.

I got them scanned and printed off for each.

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Usually a grip and grin followed by never seeing the certificate again. individual ones go on JPA in the Honours and Awards tab. Nice to see the usual long list of leaving WO getting their MSM. some not even in the RAF!