• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

November Pay Run

OOA at the moment but due back in 1 week. When do PSF do the final bits on JPA for this month's pay run? I seem to recall it's the 17th of a month.

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
There are generally 2-3 pay runs per month, with the main one generally being around the middle - dates vary. They can be found on the JPA splash screen, that's open to all service personnel to view.

Question to the guru's out in Egoat world....

couple of my guys are due their retention bonus this month and joined up on the 14th.... Will they recieve it at the end of November?

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
Question to the guru's out in Egoat world....

couple of my guys are due their retention bonus this month and joined up on the 14th.... Will they recieve it at the end of November?

It depends on the dates of the pay run. As as I said, there is more than one run per month so provided that JPAC pick up the JPA input in time for the main run, then it's certainly feasible that the money could be received in the end of November pay chit. However, any Unit HR operative worth his/her salt will tell a punter to not pin their hopes on it arriving at the end if the month as it's not unusual for inputs like commitment bonuses to be paid the following month. If your guys have completed the paperwork and handed it to their clerk before the middle of the month so it can be action end to JPA, then that will of course enhance their chances of receiving their cash at the end of the month. If they haven't, chivvy them up and get them to square it away ASAP.

It depends on the dates of the pay run. As as I said, there is more than one run per month so provided that JPAC pick up the JPA input in time for the main run, then it's certainly feasible that the money could be received in the end of November pay chit. However, any Unit HR operative worth his/her salt will tell a punter to not pin their hopes on it arriving at the end if the month as it's not unusual for inputs like commitment bonuses to be paid the following month. If your guys have completed the paperwork and handed it to their clerk before the middle of the month so it can be action end to JPA, then that will of course enhance their chances of receiving their cash at the end of the month. If they haven't, chivvy them up and get them to square it away ASAP.
Cheers WH will get them to HR this afternoon!