• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Not much policing.

B

buddah

Phil Cracknell

Old style Dog handler and ex 80's (and before) RAF Dog demo team, ex combined sevices tight head prop.

Need i say more ? ;) :)

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
Yes please as I dont have a clue WTF you are on about.

Ps are you mad?

Googled it on UK only settings and got two major hits. An IT security expert and a member of the Dog Demo team back in the late 70's. Same Bloke??? most likely not.

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Guys this thread is posted in the spooks and coppers area, while you may not know what he is talking about no doubt many of them will.

It is a name I haven't heard for a long time.............................

Hu

B

buddah

Hu Jardon
Exactly, Phil was a Copper (Dog Handler), hated police work and was the dog handler with the dog who on the dog demo team was the childrens favor, ie he had to carry the dog over the pole and such.

MAINJAFAD
May well be the same bloke.

Ex coppers who served around the same time as him will know what i am talking about, if any on this site, His name still echos around the RAF Police world, and many shiver at the thought of when they were a sprog dog handler and met Phill, Also many a front row rugby player shivers when they think of the time they came up against Crackers, i remember the time he picked 15 stone of me up by the neck at a line out by one hand, then threw me a fair distance out.
The guy was an animal, but was also a great guy.

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
Ex coppers who served around the same time as him will know what i am talking about, if any on this site, His name still echos around the RAF Police world, and many shiver at the thought of when they were a sprog dog handler and met Phill, Also many a front row rugby player shivers when they think of the time they came up against Crackers, i remember the time he picked 15 stone of me up by the neck at a line out by one hand, then threw me a fair distance out.
The guy was an animal, but was also a great guy.

Sounds a bit like a dog man I knew called 'Splash' back in the late 1980's. One evening he's on patrol on the site and comes into the crew room asking if the Techies have any spray cans of WD40, which we gave him one. When asked what he wanted if for, he told us to follow him outside to one side of the building which is crawling with crane flies. Splash then gets his zippo out and uses the spray can as a flamethrower to burn them off the wall.

Of course you could also mention the infamous 'Chalky' in the roll call of ancient coppers, but that is for total different reasons.