• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Non Instructing Instructors!

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Now I thought long and hard Hu but.............. no your gonna have to tell me who they were chap.

Obviously not going to name names but I can think of a few.
Of the only 4 Cpls in basics three became SNCO's one was commisioned,
1234 office at least one Cpl to SNCO one SGT to C/T
That's six and that took about 2 minutes of thought given a decent brew and half an hour there are probably loads more. Just look at the changing faces in the desks around you. A large number of the people who leave go on promotion very few are just posted out though there are some I agree.
Hu can no doubt think of a few more I have missed.

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Now I thought long and hard Hu but.............. no your gonna have to tell me who they were chap.
Well that amazes me 'cos I figured anyone with as high opinion of himself as you do would have had that one boxed off ages ago.

Talking of ego's have you tried your hand over on Pprune - there's a load more self opinionated tw@ts over there - sooner or later they will spot your potential and invite you in for a commission. Fekk, before you know it you'll be on your way to becoming an air rank (as you same to have the same opinion and respect for the "Other Ranks" as they do)

Best of luck

Hu

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
LHB and Unky as both of you well know there are people here at Cosford in either merit posts or supporting roles who have the requisite auths to be instructors. Exams manager, IT manager, Senior office grown up and many more all have the correct auths but are employed in other roles. Can we keep this on topic and not resort to general slag fest of anyone you don't happen to like or get on with. Not every one has the luxury of picking what job they do or even doing a job they like.

Gents lets try and stop engaging in little flaming sessons and discuss the non instructors (if you must) in an adult and sensible fashion.

Thank you TB

U

Unkychopchop

LHB and Unky as both of you well know there are people here at Cosford in either merit posts or supporting roles who have the requisite auths to be instructors. Exams manager, IT manager, Senior office grown up and many more all have the correct auths but are employed in other roles. Can we keep this on topic and not resort to general slag fest of anyone you don't happen to like or get on with. Not every one has the luxury of picking what job they do or even doing a job they like.

Gents lets try and stop engaging in little flaming sessons and discuss the non instructors (if you must) in an adult and sensible fashion.

Thank you TB
Ok ok point taken so let me try and direct this thread in a more sensible and mature direction!

Would it simply be cheaper to sack off all the job stealers(you know who they are) and replace them all with polish immigrants??

For a start they would be cheaper, keener and a good deal better looking! or we could just employ several horses ar2es they would be as good!

Over to you t1t basher!!

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Would it simply be cheaper to sack off all the job stealers(you know who they are) and replace them all with polish immigrants?? For a start they would be cheaper, keener and a good deal better looking! Over to you t1t basher!!

Okay Unclean Flip Flop.
Polish immigrants might be an option as non instructors but what about the language barrier?
Will they even talk to the lecky's?
Better looking staff are you suggesting employing more lady non-instructors from the former soviet blok. Have you pictoral evidence of the type of new employee you would like to see walking round the hallowed halls? :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Rumour has it that the Kwik Fit fitters that were trained to work on aircraft down at Saints are now converting to instructors:pDT_Xtremez_42:

That is so horribly wrong that it might just be the plan for our soon to be civvy masters once they have scared all the current crop away.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

L

Liney Hasbeen

I feel I need to clarify some of my posts on this thread.

I don't actually 'in real life' hate anybody for the job they do or rank they are.

The thread was started as p*ss take as all of Unky's threads are.......... FACT. And thats how myself and others treat it, all fair game for a slagging !!

So if anyone was offended by my comments, and having spoken to most of the names in question they aren't and never have been on any threads.......then I offer my sincere apology as 99% of the comments are hugely tongue in cheek.

I don't come here to have deep meaningful coversations and never will do, I come on here for a laugh that so often you can't have in todays fluffy world.

nuff said

P.S
Chop Chop your a Tw*t !!

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
I feel I need to clarify some of my posts on this thread.

I don't actually 'in real life' hate anybody for the job they do or rank they are.

The thread was started as p*ss take as all of Unky's threads are.......... FACT. And thats how myself and others treat it, all fair game for a slagging !!

So if anyone was offended by my comments, and having spoken to most of the names in question they aren't and never have been on any threads.......then I offer my sincere apology as 99% of the comments are hugely tongue in cheek.

I don't come here to have deep meaningful coversations and never will do, I come on here for a laugh that so often you can't have in todays fluffy world.

nuff said

P.S
Chop Chop your a Tw*t !!
Good post LHB

P

pie sandwich

LBH Your not wrong.......

Chop chop is a TW@T:pDT_Xtremez_14: :pDT_Xtremez_14:

S

Skelf

I've found the trouble with the Poles is when they go on holiday back to Poland they either come back a week later than they said they'd be back or they just don't come back at all.

J

(JR)

Instead of Polish workers why don't they just hang around Dover, collect a few immigrants, use them for a few months and then send them back home before getting more from Dover.

We wouldn’t even have to pay them, just feeding and housing.

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Instead of Polish workers why don't they just hang around Dover, collect a few immigrants, use them for a few months and then send them back home before getting more from Dover.

We wouldn’t even have to pay them, just feeding and housing.

Do you think they would accept our standard of food and accommodation ?