• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Non Instructing Instructors!

U

Unkychopchop

As cosford is a training camp I would have thought that most of the permanent staff would be instructors, however this is not the case.
Certain members of the dark side seem to belive that they are ABOVE instructing because they are so improtant and busy doing feck all, and this menial task should be left to the JNCO'S.
I think that this is not the case, one particular fool refused to instruct as a Sgt and now promoted he has no intention of doing anything apart from generating work for others and kissing the rear ends of the managers.
What should be done with these meakons??
Should everyone be made to do a certain amount of teaching regardless of rank??
Or should everyone be made to teach upon arrival and those who are plainly sh1te at it (like this mongaloid) be binned back to the back of beyond from where they came??

L

Liney Hasbeen

Are but Unkychoppsie this is also vey true of some of the JNCOs who have indeed been in post since April 07 and have as yet not spoke to a student in anger.

There will be more than enough 'teaching' to do in coming months and a few of the passengers in the death star will soon be found out ...... very quickly.

L

Liney Hasbeen

Oh I almost forgot those RA (research assistants) people........... what a waste of manpower.

Mind you the ones selected to be RA's were the ones that no one really wanted in there offices at the time ....... dead wood I think the term is.

All the good instructors were retained to ........... well what we're here for ......... instruct.

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Please for the love of god keep these morons at Cosford (even if they are **** instructors). We don't need any more imbeciles at first line!!

L

Liney Hasbeen

Please for the love of god keep these morons at Cosford (even if they are **** instructors). We don't need any more imbeciles at first line!!

Don't you worry Monty P, these idiots are terrified of leaving Tossford and will use every excuse in the book and more not to be moved.

Better off here where we can put them in useless jobs, like RA for example.

U

Unkychopchop

Aren't some of the posts merit posts or actually specified as non-instructional posts? TSC posts are aren't they?
You are correct, but some of the individuals were in teaching posts and did feck all teaching, even if it is the easiest job in the world (according to them)!

U

Unkychopchop

Most of the spazzers here have never worked first line anyway, so dont worry yourself.
Some of the Job Stealers(civvies) were lineys but im not sure that a spitfire/hurricane counts does it??

L

Liney Hasbeen

Most of the spazzers here have never worked first line anyway, so dont worry yourself.
Some of the Job Stealers(civvies) were lineys but im not sure that a spitfire/hurricane counts does it??

I know of a certain 'Senior' SNCO who has never worked on a SQN.

Credentials .......... What fecking credentials ?

L

Liney Hasbeen

I know several SNCO's who have been on Sqn's but NEVER worked !!

Crack on...................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Very true TM ...........

However they still have the experience of 1st line to pass on, unlike the hide away losers here.

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber

How dare you imply that some of us old Civvies have not worked on a modern, up-to-date flight line, what was wrong with the Lancaster as a state of the art aircraft for feck’s sake?

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Oh I almost forgot those RA (research assistants) people........... what a waste of manpower.

Mind you the ones selected to be RA's were the ones that no one really wanted in there offices at the time ....... dead wood I think the term is.

All the good instructors were retained to ........... well what we're here for ......... instruct.
What you really meant to say was All the good instructors were posted on promotion or have moved to other Sqns wasn't it but the words choked you didn't they?

:pDT_Xtremez_06:

Last edited:
U

Unkychopchop

What you really meant to say was All the good instructors were posted on promotion or have moved to other Sqns wasn't it but the words choked you didn't they?

Lets simmer this down a bit now Hu
Some of the greatest instructors ever were not even fkuckin selected for promotion!!

And to add insult to injury they were made to work, by certain booze filled retards whilst lesser mortals fecked off weekly to jurasic park to mingle with the other gout ridden individuals to "introduce" some smally cnuts!!

And t1t basher is WRONG it was all of the retards who became Ra's, and they managed to feck that up!!

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Some of the greatest instructors ever were not even fkuckin selected for promotion!!
My apologies Unky I had forgotten that the exception was indeed the e-goat "Instructor of the year 2007"

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Try looking here Unky for someone who may bite!!!!!!!!!!

L

Liney Hasbeen

Now I thought long and hard Hu but.............. no your gonna have to tell me who they were chap.

L

Liney Hasbeen

I really really shouldn't bite BUT that statement is utter tosh. :pDT_Xtremez_32:

No need for that JR Hartley book anymore ............ in the bin with it !!

(and it rings truer than you might imagine in certain cases ... no pun intended )

L

Liney Hasbeen

And to add insult to injury they were made to work, by certain booze filled retards whilst lesser mortals fecked off weekly to jurasic park to mingle with the other gout ridden individuals to "introduce" some smally cnuts!!

And t1t basher is WRONG it was all of the retards who became Ra's, and they managed to feck that up!!

As I said to Hu, your gonna have to let me know who the hell your talking about Unkster ............ Can't think of anyone who remotley fits the bill !!

Mind you glad to have you on board the 'I hate the RA wagon' ............(well some of them in blue anyway)