• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No date of birth

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOMDude

SAC
Admin,

Please help......

I keep getting this come up when i try to access anything on Pigs bar forum:

Your account doesn\'t seem to have a Date of Birth Entry
Please contact a site administrator for assistance

I cannot find where I need to update this on CP, so is this a new thing?

Appreciate a quick fix from you sterling chaps and chapesses

Cheers,

FomDude

M

monobrow

wobbly said:
The recent outage was me installing a mod to the site regarding Minors accessing certain forums. Sorry for the upset and trashing of your post if you were mid way through.

IF YOU ARE RECEIVING MESSAGES REGARDING YOUR DOB PLEASE PM ANY MOD OR MYSELF WITH YOUR CORRECT DETAILS SO WE CAN RECTIFY THIS.

It was posted a wee while ago here -> http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4707

M

mumof4

don't let em guess..im now 40 this year.:pDT_Xtremez_42: :pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_30:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I've given you 01 Apr 1960.

That'll teach you not to fill in forms properly :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Boarderlyne

Sergeant
Also getting this problem. Would update my profile, but there doesn't seem to be any way of putting it on! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

M

mumof4

gonna have a few peeps with their birthdays all on the same day...huuuuugggggeeeee p155 up time!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
You may want to check out the news every now and then people :pDT_Xtremez_34:

Anyway, If you DID enter your correct DOB on sign up you now have to have it viewable. The reason behind this is so minors can be identified by everyone. Please select this if you have not done so already by editing your profile in your User CP.

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
You may want to check out the news every now and then people :pDT_Xtremez_34:

Anyway, If you DID enter your correct DOB on sign up you now have to have it viewable. The reason behind this is so minors can be identified by everyone. Please select this if you have not done so already by editing your profile in your User CP.

Just went to the CP and changed my profile from 'Display Age' to 'Display Age and DOB' after reading that.

Guess what? I now can't access the Pigs Bar either!!!:pDT_Xtremez_09:

M

MrCheeks

LMFAO

I did the exact same thing m8.

I've PM'd MingMong to sort it :)

M

mumof4

oooo...can i be young again please???..im now older than those that used to be older than likkle old me:pDT_Xtremez_08:

M

mumof4

Nothing wrong with the first of April...is the ruddy year!!:pDT_Xtremez_42: add on.....6 years, 6 months and 17 days, and thats me..( I think ).:pDT_Xtremez_40:

MingMong

Warrant Officer
As this is becoming a discussion thread, I will close it.

If you do have issues with your DoB denying you access to certain areas of the site then just PM any of the Mods who will happily sort it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.