• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nice one Jon!!!

stacker1195

Sergeant
War veterans Butterworth and Byrne win medals in Italy

'War veterans Jon-Allen Butterworth and Terry Byrne won medals in their first major event, at the World Track Para-Cycling Championships in Italy.

Butterworth, 25, set a new world record in winning the 1km time trial (C5) in one minute, 7.615 seconds.'

Big congratulations to Jon!! I remember when the horrific news broke at Cott about the attack at Basra but I'm pleased as to break this news on the Goat.

Nice one mate, here's looking to London next year!!

Maybe a goat outing to the Paralympics next year to cheer him on may be in order?? :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited:

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
War veterans Butterworth and Byrne win medals in Italy

'War veterans Jon-Allen Butterworth and Terry Byrne won medals in their first major event, at the World Track Para-Cycling Championships in Italy.

Butterworth, 25, set a new world record in winning the 1km time trial (C5) in one minute, 7.615 seconds.'

Big congratulations to Jon!! I remember when the horrific news broke at Cott about the attack at Basra but I'm pleased as to break this news on the Goat.

Nice one mate, here's looking to London next year!!

Maybe a goat outing to the Paralympics next year to cheer him on may be in order?? :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Excellent news, remember Jon doing a sponsored ride during his rehab and his determination to get to 2012.. looks if he will be doing rather well next year!