• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Newbie Alert

oneiron

LAC
Hi all , just introducing myself hoping to join 4624 SQN as a Reservist. Currently waiting to re-sit my AST, so would appreciate any advice or recommendations regarding the AST.

Entropy

Sergeant
Hi there Oneiron, I would recommend that you Google psychometric tests. There are lots of examples available on
the net. The examples from the RAF booklet should point you in the right direction as to style and format. Put the effort in now and the rest is a breeze.

oneiron

LAC
Hi there Oneiron, I would recommend that you Google psychometric tests. There are lots of examples available on
the net. The examples from the RAF booklet should point you in the right direction as to style and format. Put the effort in now and the rest is a breeze.

Cheers Buddy!