• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Season Signings

U

UpLander

Now that the World Cup is over for the UK, the new season is just around the corner. Thought I would start a thread for people to say who the best and worst new signings for their team is/could be before the first kick off.

I am a Liverpool fan, who have recently signed Craig Bellamy. Hardly a week had passed before he was in the news for allegedly beating up a kid in a night club. He is undoubtedly a gifted striker that could be a good signing, but is it worth it when he is such a social hand grenade, not worth £6m if he is banged up!

Let the discussion commence (he says with his fingers crossed)

M

MyShineyAr$e

UpLander said:
I am a Liverpool fan, who have recently signed Craig Bellamy. Hardly a week had passed before he was in the news for allegedly beating up a kid in a night club. He is undoubtedly a gifted striker that could be a good signing, but is it worth it when he is such a social hand grenade, not worth £6m if he is banged up!

Ah the heady mix of a hot headed tw@t and the night scene of Liverpool. Everything should be fine.

As a Utd fan I would like to see Ruud boy and Ronaldo walking out the door, with Genaro Gatusso and Torres coming in.