• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New RAFFT regime?

Entropy

Sergeant
I think we have to do it every year for CO's competency cert. No competency cert, no Bounty.
That's a lot of cash.
The PTI on our Sqn said it's yearly from June so cannot see the bounty criteria being out of step with this policy change. I expect the light blues will be just exempt from the random testing either formally or informally.

Alway annoyed me that no matter how well you did, you always had to take your test again 6 months later. After finding this out in yr1 I just did pass level + 1extra, will need to get back to light blue.

Last edited: