• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Ferrari Retro Speedster

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I just got a little bit of seepage over this. I am not a petrol head by any means but this looks pretty sweet to me.

AAAApIh.jpg
AAAAfW9.jpg

Question is...Would it get you a sh@g?

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
The only person who drives that.. will be a sad middle aged fat b@stard who thinks he looks this cool..

Nice, good to know that I qualify!

Looks nice, but the lack of roof puts me off - I'm assuming it's a spyder / roadster, not a convertible?

Getting laid is largely irrelevant - marriage killed that hobby off many years ago....

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Whilst never getting close to having the money to buy one, I can’t see the point of having a car where you need to wear a helmet.

I could live without the roof as long as it had a windscreen.

Nice looking car though,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk