• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Falklands Conflict Question

C

craig1991

Seeing all the recent reports about the argies (small 'a' on purpose) kicking up a stink, we need to ask ourselves an important question.

We have very few troops available, hardly any ships and a worn out Air force. In addition our economy is unlikely to withstand the extra drain on resources and with Broon in charge it's not looking good to be honest.:pDT_Xtremez_21:

So my question is this...

If it does kick off, what music will become the soundtrack of the conflict?

Vietnam had a great soundtrack and the last Falklands conflict spawned Brothers in Arms.

What music will you be listening to when we fend off the argies with a couple of rusty pitchforks and an old rowing boat?:pDT_Xtremez_30:

HTB
wont kick off argies dont want a conflict but they want the oil and they think if they kick off we will leave and they can march in but any build up that they make will get a build up of our troops, we kicked there arse once and we can do it again

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
wont kick off argies dont want a conflict but they want the oil and they think if they kick off we will leave and they can march in but any build up that they make will get a build up of our troops, we kicked there arse once and we can do it again

I read that four times and I am still confused!

MattBombHead

Sergeant
It wont kick off. The argies dont want a conflict, but they want the oil and they think if they kick off we will leave, and they can march in. But any build up that they make will get a build up of our troops! We kicked there arse once and we can do it again

I read that four times and I am still confused!

How about now...? It’s amazing what some grammar and punctuation can do...!!

M

MyShineyAr$e

Judging by his username, craig1991 is only 19; clearly his generation were not taught punctuation.

I am heading South in October more than disappointed that I didn't get somewhere hotter, but maybe now I may get op allowance and a medal...

Oberon305

Chairborne
Call me Mr Cynical....but it's all over the world press how the British military are downsizing.......and Argentina starts getting all ansty about 'Las Malvinas' again.......sounds like a bit of common sense on the Argies part to me!!!

Let's be honest...we'd struggle now, even with what's down there already.

TheRockApe1918

Trekkie Nerd
What it really is is points scoring with the argie public, because the woman is unpopular and wants to be seen as the iron lady of argentina.

Pikeman

Cider one of the five
1000+ Posts
Possibly Adele might work for a tune..well the chorus.........................................I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it. I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded. That for me, it isn't over yet

Obi Wan

Sergeant
Possibly Adele might work for a tune..well the chorus.........................................I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it. I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded. That for me, it isn't over yet

that will work then.............!