• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Face at the Mad Stad next Season

Shaun Edwards has made a move back into club rugby:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/17996720

With Smith taking on a more hands on attack coach role as well as Head Cheese and a Forwards Coach of 'some repute' reportedly on his way in things could be interesting next year.

The writing was on the wall for some big names when Boothy and Hatters moved to Bath. Were they treated badly? I am still undecided.

Jimps

I see this as a very good move for the Not-Nots. even though he is only going to be there one day a week, I'm sure he'll have plans and drills for the players to practice over those other days. Therefore LI are getting two or 3 days of work from him whilst only paying for one day. Quids in.
Personally wish he'd gone a lot further north to help out with coaching, but I'd genuinely hope that LI get some benefit out of him. He's got a proven record and has done well with both Wasps and the Trogs.