• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New E-Goaters

Life-Is-Good

SAC
Subscriber
Either the "Print a Poster, Put it up at work" campaign has been a resounding success or SDSR has brought a lot of people out of the woodwork.

Whilst not all have posted, over 200 people (by my rough count) have joined E-Goat in the last week.

Strange as we learn so many people are going to leave, there is an influx to the e-crewroom!

Great to see and welcome to all. Hopefully most will add some interesting contributions to the site.

Mike Oxlong

Corporal
I myself have had to create 2 new accounts today just to keep up with events (IGS I think) maybe a few more egoaters have had to do the same thing?

By the way mods CANTLOGIN and CANTLOGIN1 are now no longer req'd :pDT_Xtremez_19: