• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Donation

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
No reason, It's just been a while and even though I don't use the goat as often as I used to it's still nice to see it here and (hopefully) still raising good money for the charity of the year.

Hope it help and as always keep up the good work.........Crack on...............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Nice one Tash! For any other Goaters looking to donate our subscribe just use the links in my signature :)

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Umm..... after you donate ? Just a guess like.

Crack on......................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

LOL, nice one tashy, I donated some cash the other week but didnt get a banner, thought it might have to be a set amount. Guess I asked for that one.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
LOL, nice one tashy, I donated some cash the other week but didnt get a banner, thought it might have to be a set amount. Guess I asked for that one.

Was an easy one to take...thanks for setting it up :) Talk to one of the MODS or ADMINS i'm sure they'll sort you out with the required tag/banner. Oh and nice one for donating as everything counts :)

Crack on...................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

MingMong

Warrant Officer

There you go, I fixed the Donator tag for you. It is supposed to be automated, but for some reason the system failed to add the tag.

Many thanks to you for your donation. And of course thanks to Tashy Man too for your continued support.