• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New book, "nice one centurion"

Tim P

LAC
A tentative announcement of the imminent publication of a collection of anecdotes about life in the RAF Regiment. Many if not most are off colour and candid so it should make for a good giggle.
The aim of the book is to have a proper 'pull up a sandbag and swing the tilly'.
Not surprisingly the main focus is stories provided by the old and bold from the early days up to about the nineties.

My involvement aside from a couple of colourful tales is that I have illustrated front and back covers and provided quite a number of cartoons, many scribbled on bits of A4 when I was serving in the regs but also many recent ones.

I'll post progress on here.

Regards to all
Tim

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
A tentative announcement of the imminent publication of a collection of anecdotes about life in the RAF Regiment. Many if not most are off colour and candid so it should make for a good giggle.
The aim of the book is to have a proper 'pull up a sandbag and swing the tilly'.
Not surprisingly the main focus is stories provided by the old and bold from the early days up to about the nineties.

My involvement aside from a couple of colourful tales is that I have illustrated front and back covers and provided quite a number of cartoons, many scribbled on bits of A4 when I was serving in the regs but also many recent ones.

I'll post progress on here.

Regards to all
Tim
Sounds like something that would be a good read whilst indulging in a brown system download or inspection of the knee caps. Keep us posted with a publication date etc.