• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New armed forces discount site

CI bloke

Corporal
I thought the site run by the Sun newspaper was the "official" discount site after the discount booklet stopped. Not complaining if there's more discounts though :)

engchimp

LAC
Glad they've moved from the 'supported by the sun' b*****ks. Most of the discounts on there were available to anyone

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
It's being run by the Blue Light Card people, you could already get one of those so this is probably just a rebranding exercise.

ScoobTech

Sergeant
It has just been put on the news of the defence intranent 'MOD launches new defence discount service' so looks fairly legit.

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
I have signed up. No real problem if it is dodgy, all it asks for is your name and service number, not going to be able to do anything with that even if it mails it straight to al qaeda.

No idea if it is any good, I need to log on which I cannot because I have not confirmed my email address, which I can't because it has not mailed me. I will update if it ever bothers.

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
I am in.

Lots of 3 and 4% discounts with attached conditions.

Having looked at 'Military Discounts' before I will be sure to check out what deal Mr Random Civvy can get by asking (or just logging on to a site and seeing what the prices are) before taking it for granted that these are not specially inflated prices that have then been 'discounted'

sp4rks

SAC
I'm quite surprised Orange (or now Everything Everywhere) aren't on it.

I believe we are still entitled to a discount from them aren't we?