• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Need a meeting room for a meeting in Lincoln area.

Cornish_Pikey

Sergeant
Do any goaters know of a decent quality meeting room for around 20 folks in a military establishment near Lincoln that I can book for a military meeting.

The local reserves barracks want to charge an arm and a leg as their bookings/reservations have now been outsourced to a third party and they now charge military folks for using military facilities. Utter nonsense.

We are trying to avoid conference fees if possible for the attendees.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Do any goaters know of a decent quality meeting room for around 20 folks in a military establishment near Lincoln that I can book for a military meeting.

The local reserves barracks want to charge an arm and a leg as their bookings/reservations have now been outsourced to a third party and they now charge military folks for using military facilities. Utter nonsense.

We are trying to avoid conference fees if possible for the attendees.
Have you tried the community centre at Scampton? Barnes Wallis building I believe.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The O's and Senior Ranks Messes at Waddo have a number of anti rooms with that would suit. Give them a bell. Last time I was at Waddo the SNCO Mess was hardly being used.

Cornish_Pikey

Sergeant
Thanks for the suggestions, we have considered Waddo but the security aspects of getting onto bases make it a proper ballache for those coming from overseas. WIFI access at Waddo is also pretty ropey from experience.

We are trying to keep outside the wire if possible.