• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Neat Scopies from the 80's Reunion NCH 23 Jun 07

B

BufferBird

Any body who is interested in finding more out about this, and a trip around the R30 Museum on Sunday, to see the 'Wobbly Orange' himself! Give myself or Growler Fowler at Trimingham a shout, he wants £10 deposit if you want to come!:pDT_Xtremez_19:

norfolkred1

Sergeant
Any body who is interested in finding more out about this, and a trip around the R30 Museum on Sunday, to see the 'Wobbly Orange' himself! Give myself or Growler Fowler at Trimingham a shout, he wants £10 deposit if you want to come!:pDT_Xtremez_19:

Count me in treasure

Stingray

Sergeant
Can I come........R3 junkie from Buchan but know a few drop outs who went to Neat 1st......did I say that or think it????????????

B

BufferBird

Count me in treasure

I know where you live! Get the kettle on........................................

No Buchan drop outs, thanks!!!:pDT_Xtremez_25:
We don't need anymore hangers on - we've got cling-ons!