• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My First Post!!

T

The Mighty Boosh

Found this site by accident, and decided to join up. Nothing like being able to vent your spleen in the company of other like minded individuals. (That sounded very Officer Speak, S*1t I really need to get back to where I belong instead of in an office surrounded by Rodneys!!!

As a recently converted peanut (TG4 its the future, a bit like Garlic Bread only not quite as tasty!) I look forward to many debates about the pros and cons of the CIS trade.

For all you other trades out there, remember when you used to be able to ring the PBX and get a gash call home!! you wouldn't of been able to without the mighty Peanuts!!

TG11 is dead long live TG11.

dantura

Geeky Fuelly Type
The Mighty Boosh said:
For all you other trades out there, remember when you used to be able to ring the PBX and get a gash call home!! you wouldn't of been able to without the mighty Peanuts!!

I've got an outside, and a '0' line now! Don't need PBX anymore thanks....except maybe when I want to find a number at a different camp....yes, actually bring it back, it was a lot less hassle than speaking to some civvy who doesn't have a clue what 'Supply', or 'PSF', or 'GEF'...etc, is?

Anyway, welcome to the Goat.

D

T

The Gimp

we welcome another old school "switch bitch" to the fold, used to love the old PPX at wittering we used to go in for a poker school once the wobley had knocked off and free calls to boot!

K

katinthehat

A hearty welcome! Come on in...... the water's lovely.......!!!

L

Lil Miss Naughty

Welcome my fellow peanut. Once TG11 always TG11 !!!!!

R

referee806

Back on the Goat

Back on the Goat

Just to say, hello and that the Ref is back, dam those Hackers, its taken me weeks to get back on this site. Life on the help desk has been unbearable. :pDT_Xtremez_28:

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
bienvenue la goat! tg4 rocks!! more pay, less work!

How is that possible ? TG4, you can av it M8 as some one has got in there signature block on here " And the counting of the number shall be 3"

Welcome TMBoosh

Have fun :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Last edited:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Dont know anything about the new trade structure, was an old school switch
b1tch/commcen dweller myself! got out before it changed and from what I hear Im quite glad!!!!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Ah switch bitches - your flexible friend :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Well my pet switch bitch was anyway!!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

lisab

Oh yes very flexible! as old timers will know it was good to get in with the switch b1tches, free calls home, taxis/takeaways ordered for you and just all round good eggs!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

lisab

No Lisa..................I didn't mean flexible like that. :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Neither did I! dirty minded s0d! :pDT_Xtremez_28: To be honest even with all the sh1te us peanuts get I did enjoy the job mostly apart from towards the end when it started getting poo! Had some very funny moments in the exchange!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I bet you did. If they're anything like the ones I had in the PBX, it says alot for the type of girls that were switch bitches.

lisab

What are you trying to say sunshine:pDT_Xtremez_25: only nice girls ended up as switch b1tches cant speak for the blokes mind!!!!!