• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MT Tech and GTM

Tg6ray

LAC
There seem to be loads of trades represented here but I have found no MT Tech or GTM's. If you are out there please leave a post!

S

scootbog

I think their is still friction between Gen-Tech-GSE & MT Tech,s. You could always create a thread for GTM's etc, however until all the old school have gone there will still be a split. There's also a lot of bitter & twisted people out there in TG5 & 6 and a few who are pretty fed up at the moment. A lot of the old school are waiting on the pension then pressing the PVR button or dreaming of redunancy. It's young GTM's like you who could change the trend.

Good luck!

regards

Scoot

Im MT legacy but have been working in GEF for the past 12 months. GEF is the best kept secret in the RAF!
I now work in a warm hanger, my hands and coveralls are normally clean, no more squeezing through awkward gaps to reach a part to change. Dont know why people moan about GEF, im really enjoying it.

mick-a-nick

Corporal
I am a retired MT Mech, MT Fitter, MT Tech, GT? and any other titles they chose to call me. Only did 38.5 years service though