• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MT DRIVERS where are you all?

he_who_dares_rodney

Flight Sergeant
I've beeen watching this forum for a while and there dosn't seem much going on
Are there no serving or ex MTD's who are goaters?
There must be tales to be told new and old every staion had MT at one point so we managed to annoy people all over the world
So where are you all I'm here there must be more?

We are even having a do in May if your coming
Details here (mods is this ok)

http://www.rafmtd.co.uk/

B

Brains

:pDT_Xtremez_28: Aye Aye

I'm new to E-Goat but I'm a proud MTD, now based at TSW Stafford, and currently in Iraq for the next three weeks.

keep cool

B

buddah

I'm here....and there and everywhere else.
Just got back off the hol's to sunny Cyprus:pDT_Xtremez_18:

J

Justacabbie

My screen name should tell you a little about me. Still serving till 2010

T

thegobbiecabbie

2010, nobodys got that long.

I was at ARTF as an MTD from 96 - 00 when it was still a real job, see the pics of me in Las Vegas in the archive book, ha ha.

Cheers, TGC

C

chickentikka

Proud MTD here and staying that way only bad thing is being at Marham

The Stig A.D.I.

Corporal
Proud MTD here and staying that way only bad thing is being at Marham

Welcome, fellow member of the master race! (Bring it on, Techies!!!)

Is it really that bad at Marham? I know MT used to have their own bar there in the early 90's...

Anyway, one of my mates is coming to you around July time - he can't wait!!!

:pDT_Xtremez_43:

C

chickentikka

its actually really good on asmt when cmu aren't messing us about for 8 hour refuel-defuels fuel cals, but as a unit its pretty good. I love the camp but the area is awful there is kings lynn which is ok and norwich is brill on a night out. Your mate will like it here its full of good mt but we do have a couple of choppers but thats only my for him your mate to judge........ And i couldn't have asked for a better trade.

H

halfajob

I'm an ex cabbie, did my 22, now work as a paramedic. Two tours at Odiham, Ascension Island, Benson, Stafford, Bruggen,Gibraltar, Uxbridge and Valley not in this order. Got qualified as a Paramedic after being on MR.