• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Motorbike trailer wanted

C

Cider_Boy

Hi everyone
Im in need of a bike trailer to get my track bike to and from events. If anyone has one, or knows of anyone wanting to give or sell one away then that would be great. Preferably if you're from the south west region or somewhere near then i could pick it up. As long as the main axel and tow hitch is in good condition then i can work from there welding together my own channels for the bike wheels to fit into.

G

grumpyoldb

Have a look on flea bay, mate. There's lots of reasonably priced trailers on there. It's not difficult to modify them.
I picked up a nice 5' x 3' on sunday for 30 notes.