• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Moto GP

B

bigfella

Bikers or Birds... dunno?

Just settled in to watch the Moto GP coverage on the beeb with my 19 mth old daughter. I have been watching "In the night garden" dvd ALL morning. I told her if we watch it again Upsy Daisy will probably die.

Anyhoo... is Suzy Perry is looking like sh1te this morning or is it just me?

firestorm

Warrant Officer
I've seen her up close, she's covered with a fine layer of downy hair!:pDT_Xtremez_09:
Very off putting.:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Who cares, Rossi is STILL undeafeated at Mugello in the top class !!

Unfortunately due to a little f*** up with a useless assistant at PC world Cardiff, I missed the race and spent the afternoon driving around Wales between Cardiff and bloody Merthyr :pDT_Xtremez_25: