• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

More Posts Gone?

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
I've been out of the ASACS field for a couple of years, but according to this article all maintenance will be done by an outside agency.

I heard rumours a while back that the T102 was going to be procured with a full maintenance contract, have they finally done it?

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
I've been out of the ASACS field for a couple of years, but according to this article all maintenance will be done by an outside agency.

I heard rumours a while back that the T102 was going to be procured with a full maintenance contract, have they finally done it?

BMT already do a support contract on the T-101 and no Civiee techies on that one. New radar (TPS-77) going in to Trimingham will be contract maintained by Serco.

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
Bugger all to do with Radar Engineering other that keeping a beady eye on reiability (a civiee Maintanance Data Center) - Linky

Mug?

Flight Sergeant
yep

yep

Just a contract watcher really, sure it costs us more in paper, photocopying all the paperwork! He has been doing it for at least 6 years i think.