• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Morale Challenge

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hope you made these posts from home chaps, the ISG fun detectives are sifting internet traffic near you..work only stuff from now on.:/:

^^^^^^^^^^^ PSBM is quite correct with the above statement so Cosford guys and gals it would be prudent to just cover your 6 0'clocks for a while.

Last edited:

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Just had a fabulous 3 weeks at Tossford (at the Turdis).

Must be AVmechTS for allowing us trainee sooties to watch the dikefest football match last week!!!!

I only wished I had asked DS to go halves on the envelope tickets he brought before he won the 750 quid!!!

Last edited:

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
TB

Access to the goat can be construed as work related. I refer you to one of my previous. The studes, AMM, need to know what's going on in the world so what better place? I think the big issue is things such as shopping sites and the like. Well there's no point trying to book a holiday online with all the leave bans going on.

M

monobrow

Access to the goat can be construed as work related. I refer you to one of my previous.

To be fair, it'd be a bit of a tenuous link to "work related" especially if they wanted to throw the DIN about posting opinions on the internet.........

Or you could ignore the alarm bells (if someone has spoken to you about what is posted here as you mentioned elsewhere) and see what they do throw at you.

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
I bet he that imposed said restrictions doesn't use his IGS account for non work related stuff.

It isn't down to people looking at non work stuff that has slowed JPA down, it's the fact JPA is utter $hite and can't cope with more than 2 people being logged on at the same time. Oh how he's helping to improve morale.

Back to the challenge, I wish to take on the regiment section now. I saw three happy faces in our place as it's Friday. Can you beat that? You probably can now a certain SNCO has left. You know who it is.

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Right yous lot listen in i ams at costford ans i am happy wiv good moral but then again i ams pi$$ed on mines diamond white most the times

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
Right then all Tossford sections this is a global challenge. We are now in negative equity here on 238, as things ain't so great. I will make a conservative guess at the fact we are in the red with a morale value of -28. Anyone able to go any lower?

BRING IT ON!!!

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Sorry FLT morale took a slight rise here when somebody filled Swinger bags shoes with shower gel whilst he was in the gym on a Sqn PT session. He has promised liney vengance so morale could rise even more. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
Are you sure it was shower gel and not floral man fat?

Oh could we possibly borrow him for a few weeks, just to cheer us up? I'm sure the Sqn management would love him, I know my immediate management would as they understand the mind of the liney.

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
There was a slight, well rapid, increase in morale here today. No fecker has a chance if they take us on now. There was wall to wall $hit eating grins when some good news filtered out. More to follow............

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
There was a grin on a few faces in my place yesterday when Turboangryman/Swingerbag called in for a chat - well to be honest we ambushed him and made him chat - I hope to see him back on the goat real soon - in one persona or another
:pDT_Xtremez_15:

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
There was a grin on a few faces in my place yesterday when Turboangryman/Swingerbag called in for a chat - well to be honest we ambushed him and made him chat - I hope to see him back on the goat real soon - in one persona or another
:pDT_Xtremez_15:

That was just a small outburst though Hu. Our outbrake will reamain at good to expectant for a while, raising to down right cheery. Unfortunately it will then go down to lower than ever before. As yet I cant give a timescale for this as some sort of a delay/slip may occur.

Now if we could just get TAM to come down to the sunnyside things would become rosey, well for some anyway.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
morale on the up again

morale on the up again

Morale is rising again in here.

Capt Slog (and others of a certain vintage) are happy if a bit misty eyed at the prospect of the big "V" flying today.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Swingerbag however is about to go nuclear ::/: not content with filling his shoes with shower gel the other day the lads have now filled his Skoda Roomsta with not only the black bin bags from the tea-bar bins but lots and lots of flow pak. Note - Skoda Roomsta sort of a cross between a popemobile and hillman imp adapted for wheel chair access. He's not to HP about being the target of liney humour and has promised retribution that is both swift and severe:pDT_Xtremez_32: . Swinger bag was last seen doing something unprintable to some ones tea cup before wrapping it in yards and yards of bodge tape. :pDT_Xtremez_35:

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
There was a slight, well rapid, increase in morale here today. No fecker has a chance if they take us on now. There was wall to wall $hit eating grins when some good news filtered out. More to follow............

Don't leave us all hanging, there are those not at Tossford that are still interested in what is going on there.

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
Don't leave us all hanging, there are those not at Tossford that are still interested in what is going on there.

It's a localised morale outbrake. I can't reveal too much, but when we hit peak cheer I will reveal all. Now I just need to work through this latest leave ban thank's to the amount of corses we are expected to push through without sufficient manpower, something that afflicts us all. But probably not the officer classes.

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
It's a localised morale outbrake. I can't reveal too much, but when we hit peak cheer I will reveal all. Now I just need to work through this latest leave ban thank's to the amount of corses we are expected to push through without sufficient manpower, something that afflicts us all. But probably not the officer classes.

Shame you can't draw on the massive amount of under employed supposed "instructors" who "work" in Adesoft, NVQ & all the other really important places that Cosford seems to revolve around nowadays.::/:

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
Shame you can't draw on the massive amount of under employed supposed "instructors" who "work" in Adesoft, NVQ & all the other really important places that Cosford seems to revolve around nowadays.::/:

Would you trust anyone who has something to do with adesoft, etc with students? I mean they can't plan a fecking course properly so I hate to think what their teaching skills are like.