• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Morale Challenge

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
We at 238 Sqn (Gnat Line/CFST/LTF/ASL/HTF/ASR (Happy days)) would like to issue all other sections a morale challenge. The prize being a warm self satisfied feeling that others have it worse than you.

First off the gauntlet will be thrown down in the direction of MechTS (or whatever you go by now). The predicted score is a 3-0 win to the heavy fiends on the dark side.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
We at 238 Sqn would like to issue all other sections a morale challenge. The prize being a warm self satisfied feeling that others have it worse than you. First off the gauntlet will be thrown down in the direction of MechTS (or whatever you go by now). The predicted score is a 3-0 win to the heavy fiends on the dark side.

Currently AvMTS matey don't know what next weeks reincarnation will bring though.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

3-0 win for doing what exactly can you explain a bit more??:pDT_Xtremez_35:

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
Read the title my good fiend, Morale Challenge.

The panel prediction was that you have 3 happy faces compared to our nil happy faces.

Hope that helps young man. Now carry on as if you were normal.

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
How about a bit of cheating by offering TB's side a guided tour of nurse training in B'ham and a guided tour of their accomodation (not that I have been anywhere near student nurses accomodation):pDT_Xtremez_09:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Read the title my good fiend, Morale Challenge. The panel prediction was that you have 3 happy faces compared to our nil happy faces. Hope that helps young man.

Cheers FLT it's been a while since anyone called me a YOUNG man. :pDT_Xtremez_28:

We may have three smiling faces somewhere but we have also got four unhappy punters who have been a bit naughty on their multi skilling course so we score -1:pDT_Xtremez_42: . We do have lots of undecided, can't be ar$ed, NFI, knocking around as well. :pDT_Xtremez_14:
Surely someones happy in your empire???

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
I'm sure there is TB but I don't want to mention who that may be as I hate doing the axminster shuffle. Oops said too much already...............

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
Currently AvMTS matey don't know what next weeks reincarnation will bring though.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

3-0 win for doing what exactly can you explain a bit more??:pDT_Xtremez_35:

What about Aerospace Engineering Foundation Training Sqn. If you say the initials quickly, guess what it sounds like?

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Hu, I offer a challenge to your section. Panel predicts an 8-0 drubbing for us at your hands.
Your fcuked mate we've got Brunei students here and they walk round with sh1t eating grins no matter what mood they're in. However not counting students, and without going down the hangar or into the classrooms I've got 5 laughing, 4 smiling and I've just caught one whistling!
::p: But he's not whistling anymore and I don't think he'll be smiling for a while either so I make that 9-0 so you were close mate
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
Jesus wept Hu, you need to keep that under wraps otherwise the morale police will be paying a visit.

Any other sections out there think they have a fighting chance with the morale challenge? Surely there must be somewhere at Cosford that wants to take us on?

AVTS, come and have a go if you think you're happy enough!!!!!!!

F

FairyGoodGuy

It AvTS' time to join in and seems I'm the only one willing to give it a go... After the recent news of a nice 6 monther training the Afgans TACAN we have many many sad faces and on the flip side just the 1 happy face.. I'm sure there is one happy face somewhere in this building ?????

Sorry for the poor results but guess you all expected that....

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
It AvTS' time to join in and seems I'm the only one willing to give it a go... After the recent news of a nice 6 monther training the Afgans TACAN we have many many sad faces and on the flip side just the 1 happy face.. I'm sure there is one happy face somewhere in this building ?????

Sorry for the poor results but guess you all expected that....
That would be someone who's only visiting though and they don't count
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

A

auchtermuchty

Guys,

I'm currently trying to get posted in and this isn't inspiring at all!:pDT_Xtremez_09:

That said, if anybody needs a DF two striper to help with the beatings until morale improves please tell the drafter I'm willing!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

P.S. I also bring cakes/doughnuts in on a regular basis.:pDT_Xtremez_06:

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
Come to our place, the cakes and sweet things may well help to boost morale. God knows we need it.

Hu, can we borrow your PTIesses as a nice little booster. I promise to return them in a semi distressed condition (but well used). If I challenged you today we would have had a 9-9 draw thanks to the joys of golf, but tomorrow will be a different matter.

FGG

If the challenge is for today then you get a right good 9-1 drubbing. Come back tomorrow and have another go, the panel predicts a 1-0 win for youselves.

Come on the rest of Cosford bring on your joy and happiness. I'm sure the rozzers, rocks, FDTS, etc are up for it, or are they pooping themselves on the off chance we get happy down on the sunny side.

Spurdog

Corporal
Sorry FLT you have lost me. What is this ''morale'' thing you keep referring to? Is it some mythical apparition from the ghost of airforce past? I thought one of my lads was smiling the other day but it turned out he was just constipated and gurning. Never mind guys, as long as we keep turning the handle on the training machine the cnuts at the top will be happy. In the mean time the light at the end of the tunnel has officially been turned off.

PS I reckon it would be a nil-nil draw.

FairyNuff

LAC
FLT........ I reckon AvMTS-AvTF could give you a serious run ... I saw someone smile in july (mind, it could have been wind) but it's been grim since, specially since we started trying to do most of your work:pDT_Xtremez_28:

F

FairyGoodGuy

FLT........ I reckon AvMTS-AvTF could give you a serious run ... I saw someone smile in july (mind, it could have been wind) but it's been grim since, specially since we started trying to do most of your work:pDT_Xtremez_28:

LOL LOL LOL LOL.... Couldn't agree more ;) ;)

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant

There in lies the problem, you are trying to do our work. Obviously you don't have the pre-requisite skills for said task. Any how, since when has liney work been teached to FLM's/AMM's over on the dark side? Rects have also picked up the pre line training now as well.

As for the smile, who was it? Have the morale police taken them away for interrogation? Arse I guess you win 1-0. Hey ho there's always another day I suppose.

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Hope you made these posts from home chaps, the ISG fun detectives are sifting internet traffic near you..work only stuff from now on.
Something to do with a lack of bandwidth causing problems with JPA and HRMS. Suppose it would help if they upgraded the AOL dialup account to ISDN :pDT_Xtremez_14:
Gues thats minus several morale points across the board then ::/:

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
PSBM

The goat could be classed as "work related" as it is an open window to the rest of the RAF. This in turn enables us to answer students questions about what's going on in the wide world of the RAF, and to advise on postings. Another perk is the fact it lets us communicate with other sections on camp that we wouldn't normally think twice about.