• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mingers, or are they?

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
In a film you see a real hound from hell and with a bit of further investigation, via the good old WWW. You find that in fact that they are quite hot.

Suggestions please on who do you think falls into that category?

For example:

From Dodgeball I give you,

Fran Stellanoscovichdavidavich AKA Andrea 'Missi' Pyle.

O

Olovv

Nanny mcfee, cant remember who she was but I am sure someone will help me out

O

Olovv

The ex mrs Branagh, Emma Thompson mate........ try to keep up !

I suppose i could have googled it but am a little bit busy, and there are others in the office who look at me funny when i do other things apart from work

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Not really a film, but Ugly Betty is no minger.

Agreed. America Ferrari I think her name is - but it's quite obvious on the programme that there's quite a pretty lass under the glasses, hair and tooth metal.

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Can't be bothered to post an image but google Julie Hesmondhalgh. She plays Post-op Tranny Hayley in Corrie. Now I know Julie is not exactly a babe, but she certainly looks a lot better when not wearing the dodgy syrup that she has to done for her role in Corrie.

fatbaldchief

Corporal
Can't be bothered to post an image but google Julie Hesmondhalgh. She plays Post-op Tranny Hayley in Corrie. Now I know Julie is not exactly a babe, but she certainly looks a lot better when not wearing the dodgy syrup that she has to done for her role in Corrie.

OH. MY. SWEET. LORD !!!!!

NURSE !!!! This man needs help and be fast about it !!!! :pDT_Xtremez_08:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Are you sure???????? :pDT_Xtremez_17:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Hilary swank has played some rough stuff, but scrubs up quite nicely.

But first prize has to go to Charlize Theron. Played a munter laesbian serial killer and sets your pulse raising in the "bird stuff I can't remember the name of" advert on TV where she walks towards the camera undressing...... Boy would I have liked the camera mans job..... whatever they paid him was too much. I'd have done it for free :pDT_Xtremez_14:

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
The bird from live action Thunderbirds who played the evil science bird i do believe scubs up well (better than Hayley from corrie wierdo get help)

Last edited by a moderator:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Helena Bonham Carter dressed in her monkey suit does it for me

pa3.jpg