• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MH17 - Stephen Anderson

spike7451

Flight Sergeant
One of the pax was an ex-RAF bloke who I had the pleasure of working with on 202 Sqn, where he was one of my fellow shift bosses (typical media poor investigative as always!), one of the nicest blokes you could ever choose to meet:
Steve Anderson -- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...er-RAF-team-leader-among-British-victims.html

RIP Steve.

I gather he was also on IX(B) in the mid 2000's,according to some plumbs who knew him he was seriously nice guy to work with/for.

RIP Steve.

insty66

Corporal
I gather he was also on IX(B) in the mid 2000's,according to some plumbs who knew him he was seriously nice guy to work with/for.

RIP Steve.

He was indeed a really nice bloke............... especially for a sweaty.

Thoughts and prayers are for Jo and his family

RIP Steve

FOMz

Warrant Officer
MH17 - Stephen Anderson

RIP mate....

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Last edited:

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
X

X

RIP Steve.
He was indeed mate, a top bloke across the board. Came from IX at Marhell up to 202 at Lossie in about 2005 IIRC.

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
I had the pleasure of knowing Steve from day 1 on the train down from Scotland to Swinderby. Roomies there and then onto 3 years at Halton on 148 Entry.

He was one of the finest blokes you would ever meet, always ready with a smile and a laughter to lift the mood.

A sad loss in such a cruel and nonsensical event.

RIP Tweelie

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
Just found out that Steve's funeral is tomorrow, 30 September 2015.
RIP mate.

Last edited: