• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Metallica

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I was listening to planet rock earlier, which to mind mind is about the only decent station on the wireless these days and came to the conclusion that Metallica royally smoke pole these days.

How can they be so sh1t after producing masterclasses like ride the lightning or master of puppets?

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
I was listening to planet rock earlier, which to mind mind is about the only decent station on the wireless these days and came to the conclusion that Metallica royally smoke pole these days.

How can they be so sh1t after producing masterclasses like ride the lightning or master of puppets?

Isn't it time an old chap like you started listening to R4? You'll be on about Iron Maiden next.

stereolab

Station Cashier

Agreed, they have lost the plot over recent years, although they did well with the Lou Reed collaboration.

stereolab

Station Cashier
Might have to give that a listen.

Available in full on YouTube, as well as some interesting live german footage. Where was YouTube during my service? my car used to be groaning with the weight of albums, cd, cassettes (yes, I know) and a hi-fi system.