• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mess dress wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone out there got a "man size" SNCO mess dress for sale? Alas I don't qualify for a grant or freebie so am looking for a good second hand item.

I've done the RAF sales & wants & Ebay thing but its been a fair few years since I've sported 30 inch waist trousers & I don't recall ever having a 38" chest.

Dieting is not an option!

If you happen to have a mess dress for sale with a 36" waist and 44" chest (or larger - for my athletic frame :S) for someone about 5' 11" please let me know.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Off TopicHow things change over the years. Squittervolts the same size as Fomz?:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Shame on you.:pDT_Xtremez_19:

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
There might be a little flood in the second hand market come Sept 1st!

I have a twice worn mess dress but am only a short arse at 5'7". Chest was 42, waist 38ish but 29" inside leg. No shirt or cumberband but can do some nice little medals (LS&GCM, NATO Kosovo and Queens Golden Jubilee). Nice white jacket for sunny climes as well......

Status
Not open for further replies.