• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Merry Chrimbo

As nobody has posted on the Ops Bods Forum since the return of E-Goat. I thought I would start the ball rolling (or should I say ''The goat rolling'').

As I am OOA, but fortunatley able to get home for Christmas, I would like to wish all fellow goaters who are away over the festive period, a peaceful and safe time.

To all of you who are at home and able to spend it with your loved ones, I would like to quote the great gravel voiced one: Noddy Holder.......

IT'S CHRISTMASSSSSSSSS........... SO ENJOY

TA TA for now PTP:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Muttley

LAC
Happy Xmas to you Too!

Happy Xmas to you Too!

It’s been a while since I saw a thread on this forum and I was beginning to think that those of us on OOA were the only ones left in the trade! If when you get home you find that is the case, please let me know and I will lock up and bring the keys home with me!

On a more serious note however,

A Merry Xmas to all in TG9 !

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Last edited:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Hey - mutley. I don't know, I wish I had as much time as you to spend on the Goat when I was OOH :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Days to do mate - days to do!!

Muttley

LAC
Hey - mutley. I don't know, I wish I had as much time as you to spend on the Goat when I was OOH :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Days to do mate - days to do!!

If I remember correctly we had to nigh on surgically remove you from the computer when you came up for tourex!! Happy Xmas fella!