• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Men with bizare Pants

Men with bizare Pants

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gingerburd

This is a pants poll......

Do you wear?

a) Boxers
b) Briefs
c) Y Fronts
d) Go Commando

I am asking this as OH has the worst pants ever ****IN BRIEFS!!!!!!!

so Male E Goaters what is your choice of pants

G

grumpyoldb

Boxers...........! Helps to keep 'em cool in summer. (What bl**dy summer?).:0

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
You haven't included ladies underware on the poll. I've heard that some blokes like to wear that. Not me though. Deffo not me.

Minor

SAC
Depends what i'm wearing on the outside. Trousers for work etc = boxers. Pretty much everything else commando.

W

wgaf

Are your other halfs keks as cool as mine:

Attachments

• 116453859_01f7b6e38b.jpg
    116453859_01f7b6e38b.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
I have no idea why but for years now everytime I think of Uri Gellar I always think of tatty and frayed purple Y-fronts, with edging so old the whiteness has turned a shabby gray :pDT_Xtremez_09:

D

dodgysootie

I have no idea why but for years now everytime I think of Uri Gellar I always think of tatty and frayed purple Y-fronts, with edging so old the whiteness has turned a shabby gray :pDT_Xtremez_09:

Your Sick you are........x.......

G

grumpyoldb

Who the feck voted thong???

Own up.............and man up!!!

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
I voted boxers cos that's what I'd rather see a sexy bloke in.... (ugly one's can fook off haha) when I say boxer I mean them Calvin Klein type ones that are tight so you can see their sexy arse.....

a-very-famous-calvin-klein-ad_360x500.jpg

I really need to get a room!!:pDT_Xtremez_35:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
This is the pic I was trying to add to my last post: and I really need a room for that sexy man in boxers!!!

Attachments

• calvin.jpg
    calvin.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
I voted boxers cos that's what I'd rather see a sexy bloke in.... (ugly one's can fook off haha) when I say boxer I mean them Calvin Klein type ones that are tight so you can see their sexy arse.....

a-very-famous-calvin-klein-ad_360x500.jpg

I really need to get a room!!:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Is that little red x a very very close up picture of a mans ar5e :0

The best thing to see a sexy man in, is me :pDT_Xtremez_42::pDT_Xtremez_15:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Is that little red x a very very close up picture of a mans ar5e :0

The best thing to see a sexy man in, is me :pDT_Xtremez_42::pDT_Xtremez_15:

Ahhh LQ I had a small gasp at that comment I am disgusted.... and also gutted I didn't think of it first!! haha.

Have added the pic properly now for you to have a mooch over...... or you know store in the memory bank for later :pDT_Xtremez_15: