• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Men f*cking off with out a word

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
JoJo82 said:
Chris Evans and Billy Piper..................lord, hell froze over that day!

Yet again I'll have to add my twopence on the Billie subject! - She'd get it! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

J

jpain

Billy Whizz said:
Sorry, don't follow JoJo!

Is this what she means ?

PenisBaliTN.jpg

:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Probably - someone told I lot of lies when making them by the look of things! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

C

Crystal_Tips

Picture this, 11 months together and he is fine, actually he is more than fine! Spent a night together, The next morning, you wake up to find he is gone, so you take it he is at work and nothing. He just disappeared off the radar.

My question is why do this?

From experiences of old during a conversation with him did you use the word 'commitment'?

This tends to have an odd effect on many males. It's like 'On your marks, get set.....'

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
What p*sses me off is one day your all happy, nothing is wrong and the next day he leaves and never to be heard of again. Ok well he is alive he just up’d and left!

Picture this, 11 months together and he is fine, actually he is more than fine! Spent a night together, not an unusual thing lol he is spilling everything out, laying it on the table so to speak and claiming he is extremely happy and couldn’t ask for more. The next morning, you wake up to find he is gone, so you take it he is at work and nothing. He just disappeared off the radar.

My question is why do this?

Because he is a man and men do this, why? 1) Because they can and 2) Because 99.9% of them are utter cnuts!

P

PeanutPhil

nowt like being tarred with the same brush, 99% is a bit harsh i wouldnt say its much over 98.9%:pDT_Xtremez_28:

T

The Masked Geek

Because he is a man and men do this, why? 1) Because they can and 2) Because 99.9% of them are utter cnuts!

I'm glad I fall in that 0.1% otherwise I'd spend all day trying to eat myself. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

K

katinthehat

Disagree with that hun - there are a lot of idiots, but a few diamonds.. you just have to wade through the rubbish to find them. The good ones will stick with you for life.....!!

B

bluevantage

This is why

This is why

This may be a reason for it.........

Attachments

• 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 0
B

bluevantage

Or maybe this

Or maybe this

Or it may have something to with this....

Attachments

• priceless05.jpg
    priceless05.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 0