• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mazda CX5

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
I got a crossover around a year ago in the form of a Dacia Duster, like vim I like the high position, it can tow with no real issues and being a 15 diesel is pretty good on the go juice.

however people might not like the badge however I kind of like the no frills mentality, its just a car and does everything you want a decent sized car to do all for under 13k.

or put it this way you could get 3 for the price of the audi version
How does the price compare to the Renault badged version?

briggfairy

Sergeant
I guess the nearest thing in the renault range is the captur which is around 16k the duster running gear is used by the qashqai which starts from 18k so all in all a heck of a lot cheaper when the base duster is 9.5k