• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mandatory sterilisation

kawoloki

Sergeant
After reading the comments on this article;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16187500

Many people advocate the use of sterilisation on people who receive benefits.

It's a subject that gets heated debate on both sides of the arguement whether it be "We would be no better than Nazi Germany" to "I'm fed up of my taxes supporting the workshy louts."

While there are many suggestions as to how to combat the welfare problem (vouchers for food, kids clothes etc great idea), what do the goaters feel about mandatory sterilisation?

My own view is that anyone on benefits for more than a year with four or more kids should be sterilised.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
More than 2 kids... especially these ethnic 'tribes' you see all over the place.. why have one kids, when you can 8 and have the state pay for them.

shettie

Flight Sergeant
You could do what they did in india - get the chop (they didn't tell you that was what they were doing...) but - you get a free transistor radio as well!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I don't think sterilisation is an option as we really would be walking a thin line between reducing childbirth and emulating the failed work of the 1940's era Nazi party.

There really is only one way and this will initially involved building a few ophanages or improving the adoption services in this country:

1. Only pay out child allowance/benefits on the first 2 children. All else are at your expense...those that work have the option of a larger family e.g. hard work earns you rights and options.

2. Only organise council housing for families that have 2 kids. If they have any more they aren't getting any more money and the kids will be on zed beds...inconveniance and food for thought as the costs rise, space runs out and their quality of life which to date is pretty good the larger your brood gets suddenly begins to dip.

3. Begin to fill the orphanages with the unwanted kids that are bound to begin appearing when people of low intelligence and moral belief start to dump kids on the streets.

4. Allow decent folk to adopt in greater numbers...These people can now educate these kids in the art of working, earning and enjoying life...this is something they would never have got in a house full of people who have never worked and always claimed...this breeds bad practice out of them.

5. Anyone who does dump a kid gets their benefits reduced by a suitable amount to go towards it care which will encourage them further to stop breeding at 2 or less.

We need to persecute, remove the problem of habitual benefit claiment passing on the skills to their spawn and at every turn make having a kid what it should be and I mean this in a nice way...a burden. The above is entirely possible but would the European Court of Human Rights, the UK's highest governing legal body, allow it?

4. Allow decent folk to adopt in greater numbers...These people can now educate these kids in the art of working, earning and enjoying life...this is something they would never have got in a house full of people who have never worked and always claimed...this breeds bad practice out of them.

an excellent point, given that the overpopulation of earth is the single biggest problem facing humanity, people should be encouraged to look after the children already on the planet rather than creating their own and exacerbating the problem,

tax breaks for people who adopt, and reduced child benefits for those who parent a new born, in my opinion.

T

The Masked Geek

Like I've said before, put the whole fcuking lot of them in one giant ghetto. Maybe Birmingham.

Then, provide them with the most basic of food, shelter and clothing; and I mean BASIC.

No money, no alcohol, no cigarrettes no 99" TVs, no 14" TVs for that matter and definately no fcuking Playstations.

Provide them with free education. - My one and only concession.

If they want to leave, they must get a job. Then they're housed in a halfway house for 6 months until they get their sh1t sorted out. Lost the job / quit / etc and they go straight back to the ghetto.

Pump the ghetto full of anti pregnancy gas and they can fcuk each other to death without spawning one single more hungry mouth for us (you) tax payers to worry about.