• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Magnificent Mo

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
As your resident mental scuffer and for a great cause I wondered if any of you wonderful people have any spare cash lying around and would like to support me and my wonderful Mo! Men's health but more importantly to me mental health!

Ps to abuse requires a donation it's not free this month! šŸ˜

http://mobro.co/chiprafp

Cheers guys and girls

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
If it helps a scuffer look a bit weird I'm in. Hope you reach your target Chip.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Chip, Ten of your Earth Pounds should be winging their way to you as I type......hope you exceed your target!!

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Chip, Ten of your Earth Pounds should be winging their way to you as I type......hope you exceed your target!!
Mate received with great thanks you pushed me over my second target as I reached my first quite early on! Really appreciate it thank you!

KnackeredStacker

LAC
Subscriber
Another tenner on the way......

Another tenner on the way......

Well done Chip - although I'm more impressed with the sidies :pDT_Xtremez_15:
Remembering my own past battles over my 24 years in blue I'm impressed!

Anyway - good cause and good luck mate.

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Thanks buddy lucky I get away with it in my current job :)

Appreciate the donation very kind of you!

gray

Sergeant
Hi Chip - Bunged a little bit towards your charity (it's nearly the end of the month)

Least I could do since we work in the same building ! ;)

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Quick bump to mention only a couple of days left and thanks to the Goaters who have supported me it's very much appreciated!