• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mad Mary

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Anyone remember "Mad Mary" from Goose bay? Worse still, did anybody have intimate relations with her? Please don't anybody dare tell me they married her and bought her back to the UK!!!!!!

P

POB

I remember a tale about Mad Mary, a bowie knife and a small furry animal nailed to the door of someones room in block 484 with the aformentioned knife...

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
I remember a tale about Mad Mary, a bowie knife and a small furry animal nailed to the door of someones room in block 484 with the aformentioned knife...

I used to know a "hairy Mary" at Binbrook but i fear thats a totally different story !!

Crack on..............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

H

Homer's Right Hand Man

Anyone remember "Mad Mary" from Goose bay? Worse still, did anybody have intimate relations with her? Please don't anybody dare tell me they married her and bought her back to the UK!!!!!!

Wasn't there a Mad Mary in the Falklands? Used to wear a shellsuit and dance on the seafront at Port Stanley, whilst listening to her walkman. Have to see if she is still about when I'm down there at the end of the month!

:pDT_Xtremez_03:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Anyone remember "Mad Mary" from Goose bay?
Yes

Worse still, did anybody have intimate relations with her?
No but I know a PA to OC Eng that did

Please don't anybody dare tell me they married her and bought her back to the UK!!!!!!
Don't believe anyonedid but it never stopped her randomly pitching up at 8 Hangar with all her personal effects and asking the movers to send them to the UK cos she was going to marry a Brit

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Hu Jardon

Oh feck it wasn't a myth

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
I believe Mad Mary also used the soubriquet "Dirt-Box Mary" to use the racing parlance she was not averse to using the all-weather gallop:pDT_Xtremez_19: when visiting Goose with 14 Sqn our statty got "involved" with her and was pursued by the biatch for the remainder of the det. He was literally chased around the dog by the crazed bint one night very funny for onlookers:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Hu Jardon

He was literally chased around the dog by the crazed bint one night very funny for onlookers:pDT_Xtremez_31:
He was fcukin lucky thats all she did. She actually pitched up at the gates of more than one UK Unit, one of my mates nearly shat himself when a sh1tload of Triwalls with her name on and his address turned up in R&D. Luckilly it was the movers takin the ****

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

C

Captain Gatso

Wasn't there a Mad Mary in the Falklands? Used to wear a shellsuit and dance on the seafront at Port Stanley, whilst listening to her walkman. Have to see if she is still about when I'm down there at the end of the month!

:pDT_Xtremez_03:

Sorry mate, was there not too long ago. No sign of her, however plenty of replacemnets are waiting in the wings. Or the Globe pub, for that matter.:pDT_Xtremez_34:

H

Homer's Right Hand Man

Sorry mate, was there not too long ago. No sign of her, however plenty of replacemnets are waiting in the wings. Or the Globe pub, for that matter.:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Well it was 9 years ago!!! :pDT_Xtremez_42: At least the Globe is still there!!! :pDT_Xtremez_08: