• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lumpy Jumpers

B

BufferBird

I have to say.....................pull up a sandbag....................when I joined up there were not many airbirds in my trade. I enjoyed being one of only 3 birds on shift, there was no bitching and fighting as they were older than me. It also meant that I was included as 'one of the lads', I did everything they did, went out on guard with a pick axe handle!! And learnt to give as good as I got - in a male dominated environment that is what has to happen.

My FS called me TT (Tiny Tits) and the lads called me 'Treasure' - Sunken Chest!
The only time I bleated was when I wanted a shift off and the Cpl wouldnt give it me even though I offered him a BJ.

Times have changed for the worse I feel. Its no good the 'newbies' knowing their rights, are they going to ask the bullet if its taking the p*** ,When push comes to shove?:pDT_Xtremez_06:

Realist78

Master of my destiny
I have to say.....................pull up a sandbag....................when I joined up there were not many airbirds in my trade. I enjoyed being one of only 3 birds on shift, there was no bitching and fighting as they were older than me. It also meant that I was included as 'one of the lads', I did everything they did, went out on guard with a pick axe handle!! And learnt to give as good as I got - in a male dominated environment that is what has to happen.

My FS called me TT (Tiny Tits) and the lads called me 'Treasure' - Sunken Chest!
The only time I bleated was when I wanted a shift off and the Cpl wouldnt give it me even though I offered him a BJ.

Times have changed for the worse I feel. Its no good the 'newbies' knowing their rights, are they going to ask the bullet if its taking the p*** ,When push comes to shove?:pDT_Xtremez_06:

You can't have any time off, you can't have any time off, you can't have any time off!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

C

Chuffybum

I wuz there

I wuz there

I was there the day the first RAF lumpy jumpers arrived at Stanley. watched 2 of them walk up the gang-plank of coastel 3, One of them was a Doctor (quite stunning 2 if I remember correctly) the other a bit of....erm..... well not quite so stunning. Our grow-bags on 23 Sqn, were always inviting the girly doctor to go out on trips so they could get in her knickers and she always refused to go with them. Then 1 day the Sneks asked her if she wanted to go on a yomp up longdon, she couldnt agree fast enough. In the end we all went back to the clapped out portakabin of a Sgts Mess and got quite merry. Our glorious growbags were not the slighest bit impressed!!!

Tim P

LAC
It's nothing less basic than a question of supply and demand. in my new career as a police constable I see diabolical fookin liberties taken in a blatant lumpiness environment. I saw it time and time and time again as a regular and a reservist and it shocks me that females can prostitute themsleves with waterworks and wishy washy excuses while the mission (in their opinion cleary) falls by the wayside and subordnates itself to their percieved needs.
i am with a an ex PMRAFNS nurse who would never comporomise her professional ability to favour her gender and who looks upon her gender who do pull such blatant stunts as ration thieves.
all you waterwork queens should PVR rather than drag the profeesional image of the service down with your wetness. All the motivated capable professional girls out there.. bring it on and be rightly proud of what you are,what you CAN do and what you DO do.

G

grumpyoldb

It's nothing less basic than a question of supply and demand. in my new career as a police constable I see diabolical fookin liberties taken in a blatant lumpiness environment. I saw it time and time and time again as a regular and a reservist and it shocks me that females can prostitute themsleves with waterworks and wishy washy excuses while the mission (in their opinion cleary) falls by the wayside and subordnates itself to their percieved needs.
i am with a an ex PMRAFNS nurse who would never comporomise her professional ability to favour her gender and who looks upon her gender who do pull such blatant stunts as ration thieves.
all you waterwork queens should PVR rather than drag the profeesional image of the service down with your wetness. All the motivated capable professional girls out there.. bring it on and be rightly proud of what you are,what you CAN do and what you DO do.

And I always thought that police constables could spell..............???:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Past Engineering

Sergeant
Subscriber
First one trade wise was a rigger at Kinloss 1972, she was small and had a problem undoing the unions on hydraulic components, but she tried hard. The ATC, PSF and supply ones were on the whole very nice ladies.

The next one was Wyton 1978 cannot remember wether she was a sumpty or rigger, but she had a right foul mouth.

As more and more joined the trades rather than the 'usual' jobs in nursing, and as above there was a tendency for some to use their feminine wiles to their advantage.

Cottesmore 96-99, one waaf only had to go in half days while she was pregnant as the medical staff were scared to refuse her in case she sued for any problems. When the baby was born she decided to breast feed so had permission to bring the baby to work and they removed an officer from his office, changed the locks and put curtains at the windows so she could sit in there as often as she liked. On guard shift/guard training it was a nighmare when you had the husband and wife on together (bad planning by the sections/rocks I know) as the creche on camp did not open untill eight and they took it in turns to take youn un in. The only thing we could do is make sure they were not due on guard untill later in the day. Most guys decided to call it a day from supply and PSF.

The herc loadie on the trip back from Turkey on the Cyprus to UK leg was absolutely gorgeous, but knew it as her growbag looked as if it had been specially made to highlight her figure, not one bloke tried to sleep on that leg.

Tim P

LAC
And I always thought that police constables could spell..............???:pDT_Xtremez_42:

I can spell like you wouldn't believe when I am sober. I penned that little rant when I was a little less co-ordinated than usual. :pDT_Xtremez_16:
I think its demeaning to allow yourself to be carried whatever gender you are. I think its sexist to fall for it.... but I reckon it is and always will be the way of the world. For as much as women have the right to be treated as equal, the duty to behave equally should fall to them. Most, thankfully, observe that..

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
I was there the day the first RAF lumpy jumpers arrived at Stanley. watched 2 of them walk up the gang-plank of coastel 3, One of them was a Doctor (quite stunning 2 if I remember correctly) the other a bit of....erm..... well not quite so stunning. Our grow-bags on 23 Sqn, were always inviting the girly doctor to go out on trips so they could get in her knickers and she always refused to go with them. Then 1 day the Sneks asked her if she wanted to go on a yomp up longdon, she couldnt agree fast enough. In the end we all went back to the clapped out portakabin of a Sgts Mess and got quite merry. Our glorious growbags were not the slighest bit impressed!!!

Seem to remember similar despite Alzheimers setting in. I know sick quarters had a sudden increase in appointments, but maybe a different girly. When were you on wimpdet? I was one of the Line Snecs, Aug - Dec 83.

wolfy

Warrant Officer
I remember coming back from the Falklands in 84, there was a WRAC sent back on the same boat because she'd been making quite a lot of cash in Hand/back. Rumour has it that the money she made was confiscated. She was restriced from mixing with the servicemen on board and had to stay in the area allocated to the crew. By all accounts she made quite a lot of it up from the ships crew on the way back.