• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Looking for tailor...

G

goatblower

hi all,
I need a bit of help with a search for a tailor, basically I need a new pair of keks for No 1's I brought.
The mess dress was made by 'Charles James Tailors', but no phone number or anything. Cannot find them anywhere on yellow pages or t'internet.
I have another set of keks, but different colour and it really does show.
My only other choice is to send the jacket to Snaithes and they will match the jacket to material they have.

Any info you can provide will be great.

Cheers,

Goat.

squipper

Corporal
The stn tailor at Buckinghamshire's largest training unit is excellent. I can personally vouch for the quality and speed of service provided.

G

goatblower

funny you should say that, I am off on Monday morning up the road to said establishment. My mess dress jacket is made from the 'old' material, and apparently Taz the tailor has some of this. Otherwise its a new set, but the good news is they can do it for £295 all in with tie and stomach press!