• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

London: 29 Nov 2011

P

POB

Will be in London for the day and night of 29th Nov if anyone is interested in a mini re-union. Not a heavy drinking (Yea, right!) session as I have to fly the next morning, but if you are in central London and fancy meeting up for a beer jot a note on here and then we can sort it out by PM...

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Will be in London for the day and night of 29th Nov if anyone is interested in a mini re-union. Not a heavy drinking (Yea, right!) session as I have to fly the next morning, but if you are in central London and fancy meeting up for a beer jot a note on here and then we can sort it out by PM...

POB, I wish I could, but. . . .
But permit me to wish you the best and a good flight.