• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Local Dyno

• Thread starter Phantom Phixer XIX
  • Start date
P

Phantom Phixer XIX

Ey up, already posted this on the general car bit but hope fellow bikers can help. I'm looking for a local dyno near to Brize, just so's I can get me fuelling right post can change.

Cheers all

PP

P

Phantom Phixer XIX

Cheers MB appreciate the info. Only got a GPz500 but don't want to create a GPz250 ha ha. Too much mechanical sympathy for me to ride like a tw*t I'm afraid! May see you at the Brize 'Run What Ya Brung' day later this month.

PP

D

Disillusioned

It's been a while since I left Benson but everyone from the bike club only ever had good things to say about Grant from GPPerformance.

T

Tigger

It's been a while since I left Benson but everyone from the bike club only ever had good things to say about Grant from GPPerformance.

Grants a mate of mine, I raced mopeds with him at the mopedathon....He's a top bloke who for the right price can transform your bike. Ask anyone at Benson.

He was Honda technician of the year and has done loads of training courses including the desmodronic valve one in Italy.

I've seen him put a bike on and off a dyno literally 20 times when trying to sort out jets. He's never happy unless it's perfect.

Not the cheapest, but the quality of workmanship is superb.

P

Phantom Phixer XIX

Cheers Tigger,

Will give him a bell soon. Getting the set up right is one of them jobs you just don't wanna fcuk up so into the hands of the experts it goes.

PP