• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Live long and prosper

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Since its Mr Spock can we show any emotion over this?

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
Spock...never to be forgotten.
Here is one of his acting parts that maybe should.

Oh yer....The Bangles then and now.

Mr SCJ

Attachments

• images1.jpg
    images1.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Err, wrong movie mate.:wink:

Off TopicSimpsons nerd mode ON.

In the Simpson's season 4 episode 12 (1st broadcast 1993) Marge v the Monorail Leonard Nimoy makes a guest appearance as himself. Mayor Quimby in his speech at the ribbon cutting ceremony says to Nimoy "may the force be with you" to which Nimoy replies "do you even know who I am"

Nerd mode OFFOff Topic

awaits incoming:pDT_Xtremez_42:

G

Gord

Sorry Gord....

Nanoo Nanoo! ;)
No problems mate, I guess I missed the Simpsons episode referred to earlier. As for Nanoo Nanoo, FFS that's a blast from the past and Robin Williams has snuffed it too, just so you are aware.:biggrin::biggrin: