• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Leuchars handed over to pongos

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I suspect Turkey don't quite operate to our standards, either military or civilian. Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Off Topic

You'd be surprised (from an engineering aspect at least). I've been involved in the delivery process for quite a few aircraft for Turkish Airlines in the past and their standards are VERY high. It's probably why they've become one of the fastest growing "European airlines" in recent years.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

6A1

SAC
Off Topic

You'd be surprised (from an engineering aspect at least). I've been involved in the delivery process for quite a few aircraft for Turkish Airlines in the past and their standards are VERY high. It's probably why they've become one of the fastest growing "European airlines" in recent years.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Would agree with that - when I was product supporting, I always found that Turkish had very good standards on the component side. Flew with them from Istanbul to Jeddah - excellent, booze flowing well into Saudi airspace and only stopped serving at top of descent! ( and some decent looking trolly dollies !)