• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lean

Lean

• Total voters

Tino

LAC
Originally Posted by 230Tiger

Radical.

1. The people who fly the aircraft = Pilot/Flying officers or NCO pilots (with a sliding pay scale to reflect years service)
2. When they command a flight = Flight Lieutenant
3. When they command a Squadron = Squadron Leader
4. When they command a Wing = Wing Commander

How much money would that save??

I would like to refer you to my first post on this site, http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=754, be interesting to see the views of the new members who have joined the site, ILLBW included. Maybe we can do an e-RIE or VSL?

230Tiger

Sergeant
Tino,

I take it you still haven't recieved a reply?

They're never going to LEAN the officer corp. it's their train set after all!

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
right listen in you srufee bunch of techies wat do yous want to Lean for yous need too stand up straights.

P

Pan Warrior

lean flying pay

lean flying pay

How about just giving them flying pay on the days they fly...???

how much would that save

:pDT_Xtremez_40:

230Tiger

Sergeant
Or, how about making them wear their flying suits (PPE) only when they're flying. Even saw a couple of growbags wear theirs when they went to an equalities workshop at Halton. ******

This would surely save a fortune as flying suits have to go back for servicing every year (i think it's yearly).

Mind you i doubt whether they would go for this as they have to pay for their uniform and don't have to pay for their flying suits.

Heard a Wg Cdr say the very same thing a year or so ago!!!!

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Pan Warrior said:
How about just giving them flying pay on the days they fly...???

how much would that save

:pDT_Xtremez_40:

Not a good idea...........They're overflying the things now because we haven't enough aircraft. If they have to fly to get flying pay they'd just fly what few assetts we do have right into the ground (literally). They'd overwork the few groundcrew that are left just to get the dosh and our Engo's wouldn't bat an eyelid..........