• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Salute

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
After 38 years and 104 days I gave my final salute to an Air Commode at 1630 this afternoon. When I got home I put my shirt, shoes, trousers and hat in the bin:pDT_Xtremez_42: shocked the fook out ff the nosey curtain twitching bitch next door:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Gizza Job

So

Last edited:
G

gemarriott

Bet your missus will be impressed to find a pair of shoes in the laundry bin:pDT_Xtremez_14:

I hope he returned the compliment in satisfactory manner.

Well life will never be the same again mate.

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Welcome to the world of the Civvies Hu. I would say you can learn the new word "No" when talking to an Officer but you have been doing that all your career anyway! Enjoy your retirement - you deserve it and thanks for all the good gen when we worked at the Dark Side.

G

grumpyoldb

After 38 years and 104 days I decided to give my final salute to an Air Commode at 1630 this afternoon. When I got home I put my shirt, shoes, trousers and hat in the bin:pDT_Xtremez_42: shocked the fook out ff the nosey curtain twitching bitch next door:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Gizza Job

So

Should've bunged 'em on flea-bay. You might have made enough for a slab for this weekend...................!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Oh and well done. Welcome to the real world.:pDT_Xtremez_31:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Good Luck

Good Luck

Good Luck for the future, hope the commodore returned the compliment.

Not long to go myself, CTW all the way.

C

chumleywarner

Please give Uber Pikey a slap on the head on the way out please......

W

wgaf

Hu, I believe there is a vacancy for a big issue seller in wolverhampton now that TB is poorly:pDT_Xtremez_14:

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Enjoy your retirement Hu, looks like you deserve it. Any plans on getting a job (I was going to be sarky and say REAL job but that would be a little rich coming from me) or are you just going to annoy the feck out of Mrs Jardon by cluttering up her house scratching your @rse all day?

Hu Jardon

Enjoy your retirement Hu, looks like you deserve it. Any plans on getting a job (I was going to be sarky and say REAL job but that would be a little rich coming from me) or are you just going to annoy the feck out of Mrs Jardon by cluttering up her house scratching your @rse all day?
No I'm going to count my Hu J Techie pension and when I've finished doing that I may think about working for a living - anyone know the directions to the Old Rope Factory?:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Welcome to the outside world mate, enjoy yourself. Hope your retirement is long enough to really screw some dosh out of the system.

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
17 months (not that I'm counting yeah right!) and I'll be following in your footsteps mate. Just remember when Missus Jardon gives you that list of things that need doing, leave the angle grinder in the cupboard!!!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Shugster

Warrant Officer
Welcome back to, "Normality", whatever that is...

Just don't do what my Dad did by standing behind my Mum all day long pointing out how she should be doing things...

That's the express train to the divorce court! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Congrats again, put your feet up for a while. :pDT_Xtremez_26:

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Congrats Hu

Its been great following you around RAFG (RIP), Wyton and Cosford!

Hope you got a card saying "Thanks for the best 38 and 1/3 yrs of your life" signed by E II R.

I'll raise a glass to you tonight mate. :pDT_Xtremez_40:

Hu Jardon

Congrats Hu

Its been great following you around RAFG (RIP), Wyton and Cosford!

Hope you got a card saying "Thanks for the best 38 and 1/3 yrs of your life" signed by E II R.

I'll raise a glass to you tonight mate. :pDT_Xtremez_40:
Cheers Big Man:pDT_Xtremez_30:

ailiebird

Corporal
Welcome to civvie street mate. I've been out here for nearly a year now and the only one I have to obey now is the wife.

Good luck

Ex-Splitter and Proud

Flight Sergeant
Congrats and best wishes Hu!!

Don't spend all that gratuity at once! Oh well - fcuk it - why not!! Spoil yourself.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

No plans? Or just going to travel the World and stay in the nicer places, rather than the sh1te ones on det?

I'll bet you can't let this place go though:pDT_Xtremez_42:

N

NearlyDone

Just don't do what my Dad did by standing behind my Mum all day long pointing out how she should be doing things...

Isn't that just 'Lean'?:pDT_Xtremez_30:

I'm out 1 Sep 09 - was a bit concerned before Xmas but am now over the watershed and screaming down the other side to retirement. Can't wait.