• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last pay packet?

AlienFB

SAC
Guys,

I left the service on the 27th of September (last month) and never got paid this month.

Checked on Saturday 29th and saw it wasn’t there, so thought I would be paid on the Sunday/Monday 30th/1st but didn’t either.

Have not had any gen yet on my Pension and Gratuity date as I am overseas and post is a bit sporadic at the mo.

Should I have got a payment at the end of September? Or do I have to wait for the pension and gratuity to kick in?

B

Burt

When I left (12 years ago) I received my gratuity & pension earlier than my last pay, it was in case there were any unpaid bills/recoveries. Don't know how it works nowadays, but I was overseas too.

Odie

Sergeant
You should have been paid for the part of September you were still serving at the end of September - I certainly was for the part month when I finished. Your gratuity should appear within about 10 working days of your last day. The pension date can be pretty randon - but the same day every month - for instance my last day was on the 14th of a month, my pension day is the 10th of the month.

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
Are you sure you've actually left?