• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Las vegas

I was on the Phone to my recruiter the other day just getting general stuff sorted out for myself when he mentioned that there is a rather Gucci posting to las Vegas of some sort? That was all he said on the matter and I didn't ask any more at the time but was just curious what we are doing out there? Sounds like a gift of a posting to me and i know the chances of me going are about a million to one but still would be one to watch out for.Anyone got any ideas or knowledge of this? Or was he just trying to be the good recruiter and tell me what I want to hear ha ha?

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
There are posts in Vegas. 39 Sqn are at Creech AFB flying UAV's. There are a number of aircrew posted out there, some ICT Techs, I know one of the SAC's out there just now, we both applied for the post and he got it the lucky b*gger. Not sure about other trades but assuming there will be some TG1 to service the Reapers?

There are posts in Vegas. 39 Sqn are at Creech AFB flying UAV's. There are a number of aircrew posted out there, some ICT Techs, I know one of the SAC's out there just now, we both applied for the post and he got it the lucky b*gger. Not sure about other trades but assuming there will be some TG1 to service the Reapers?

Ah I see, awesome, you ever heard of aerial erectors getting posted out there at all? Would be a nice goal to get a posting out there at some point!

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
I think the only overseas tours that Riggers have is Cyprus. It isn't about where you want to go it's about where your job is.